Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 18 years of age.
2. All offers of accommodation are subject to availability and no booking can be confirmed until either the appropriate non-returnable deposit or, for bookings made less than 45 days before the commencement of the holiday, the payment in full has been paid and a completed Booking Form received.
3. Once a booking has been confirmed, a contract exists and the Hirer is responsible for the payment of the full rental. If you have to cancel your holiday you must notify us immediately by telephone, and then confirm it in writing either by email or first class mail. We will then endeavour to re-let it for you, at the original tariff price and if we are successful you will only forfeit the deposit. If however we cannot re-let prior to the balance due date then you will be responsible for the prompt payment of any balance of the hire outstanding on the accommodation that you have booked and we will seek to enforce this through the legal system if necessary. If we then successfully re-let after the balance has been paid, we will refund the balance.
4. Bookings are accepted on the understanding that the accommodation is for holiday use only for the period confirmed on the receipt and that no right to remain in the accommodation exists for the Hirer or anyone within the Hirer’s party.
5. The balance of the hire charge must be received at least 45 days before the date of commencement of the holiday otherwise we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled and seek to re-let same, keeping the original balance due date for legal purposes.
6. If, for any reason, the booking has to be cancelled by the Owners, their total liability is limited to a refund of the monies paid.
7. The Hirers’ rights to occupy the property may be forfeited without compensation if:
a) People other than those specified on the Booking Form attempt to take up occupation.
b) Overnight guests are entertained without the Owners’ prior permission.
c) Any activity is undertaken which may cause unreasonable damage, noise or disturbance.
d) Any member of the party smokes within the accommodation or public enclosed areas.
e) Conditions 9 &10 are not complied with.
8. The Hirer shall keep the holiday accommodation and all furniture, fittings, fixtures and effects in or on the holiday
accommodation in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the holiday, and shall leave the holiday
accommodation in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. The Hirer must report and pay to the Owners the cost of any damage or breakages made during their holiday occupancy.
9. If the Owners have agreed that a hirer shall bring a dog(s) over one year old into the accommodation, the Hirer undertakes to abide by the rules relating to dogs detailed in Condition 10 below and also as a condition of this booking warrants that his/her dog will be controlled and supervised and will not cause damage or nuisance (particularly excessive barking) during the holiday.
10. Your dog must be kept on a leash at all times when outside fenced areas. Do not take your dog into the children’s play area. If your dog fouls anywhere on the site, including the woodland walk, the mess must be removed, bagged and discarded in a dog bin. You must bring your own dog’s bed with you as under no circumstances are dogs allowed to lie on the beds, chairs or settees. Dogs must not be left alone in the accommodation unless confined in their own cage. You must bring your own dog’s feeding and drinking dishes. Do not use any of the crockery provided in your accommodation. Under extreme circumstances and at the Owners’ discretion, guests may be asked to remove their dog from the site.
11. The Owners or their representative shall be allowed access to the accommodation at any reasonable time and the accommodation must be vacated by 10 am on the booked day of departure.
12. Children under 14 years of age must not be left unattended.
13. Any item left in the accommodation when you depart must be claimed within one month after which time we will dispose of it. An appropriate sum (minimum £5) to cover post, packing and administration must be sent before the item can be forwarded.
14. The Hirer and his/her party are welcome, at their own risk, to use the garden and public areas including garden furniture and children’s play equipment. You must supervise your party and make your own inspections to ensure that barbeques, garden furniture etc. are safe, suitable and properly used. Any item that becomes unsafe should be withdrawn and brought to our attention.
15. The Hirer is responsible for ensuring that his/her party is fully aware of the conditions of hire.