If you would like to make a booking for a holiday at Valleybrook, please follow the instructions below:
Please read the Terms and Conditions to ensure that you can agree to comply with them.
If you know the dates of your holiday, you can check the availability of our accommodation by clicking on Prices & Availability above. Please note this changes frequently, especially in our busy periods, and while we do keep it as up to date as possible, we advise that you should check availability and arrange a provisional booking by calling us on 01503 220493 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reserving your Holiday
We will then reserve the holiday for 5 days and the holiday will not be confirmed until a completed Booking Form with either the deposit (25% of the accommodation rental cost) or the full payment is received.
Completing and Returning a Booking Form
There are several ways that you can obtain our Booking Form
- You can print off a booking form via the Printable Booking Form button above.
- We can send you one in the post.
- You can access our online booking form via the Online Booking Form button above. (this method enables you to pay for your holiday online).
Once the booking form has been completed and signed you can return it to us in various ways.
- Printable Booking forms can be
- Or emailed to us as an attachment
- Online Booking Forms can be submitted to us using the Submit button .
Paying for your Holiday
- By Cheque - Cheques should be made payable to ‘Valleybrook Holidays' and posted to us at the address below.
- By Credit/Debit Card - We will accept your credit card details over the phone, but will not process them until we receive your
completed Booking Form. Alternatively you can complete your card details on the booking form and send it
in to us.
- Online - After submitting your online booking form you will receive an email giving you a reference number enabling you to access
the online payment system.
Confirmation for your Booking
We will then send you a booking confirmation letter, or email if you paid on line, as receipt of your deposit: confirming the dates and the property chosen; detailing your outstanding balance and the date that it is due for payment. Full payment is required for bookings within 6 weeks of the start of your holiday.
While your in a holiday frame of mind, why not order your food and other shopping via food4myholiday.com by clicking on the link, and have the perfect start to your holiday by having your quality Cornish produce delivered to your accommodation.